Public Contract is The Public Group's premiere Contract Management system for Private and Government Agencies. Public Contract will help streamline your Contract Management processes so that you will be able to focus on running your agency rather than worrying about your contracts. With more than 10 years experience working with agencies, Public Contract was developed with assistance and direction from those agencies we serve. It is a simple-to-use system that is fully customizable to meet the needs of your agency.
Public Contract allows you to take control of your contracts by automating most, if not all, of the tasks and expenditures associated with your contracts. You will be able to track milestones, deadlines and contract renewals for the term of the contract. You will also be able to keep track of all inactive contracts entered into the system. All of your contracts will be stored for 7 years, with no limit to the size or number of contracts entered.
Public Contract offers your agency the benefit of the following features:
- Simple-to-Use System - Public Contract was designed to be intuitive and easy to use, so every user in your organization will be able to use the system with a minimum amount of training.
- User-friendly Contract Creation - Public Contract's Contract Creation features were designed to be quick and easy to use. Simply enter the requested information, upload any documents you may have, and click "Save" and your contract is saved in the system for 7 years.
- Renewals - Public Contract is designed to make your Contract renewals simple, and seamless.
- Expenditures - Public Contract will allow you to track your Contract Expenditures easily. You can enter any and all payments, expenditure changes, and even upload the original invoices to the system.
- Task Manager - Public Contract's Task Manager will allow you to create tasks and reminders for your Agency and your Vendors. The tasks can be as simple as entering expenditures, or as complex as setting up a contract for re-bid or renewal. The system will notify you, your Vendors and anyone else who may need to know about the task, once it is time to complete the task. The system will send reminders weekly until you mark the task as complete.
- Task Library - Public Contract offers you the option to save any Tasks that are common to most, if not all, of your contracts in one central location. This will save time and effort in contract creation, as you can simply add a Task from the Library rather than having to create a new, and identical, Task each time you enter a contract.
- Fully-Integrated Contract and Vendor Management Systems - Public Contract is fully-integrated with our Public Vendor system. This will allow you to track of all of your Vendors' contact information, attach them to the contracts, and keep notes on each Vendor.
- Reporting Features - Public Contract allows you to speed up your reporting by creating your reports automatically. Simply give us the reporting features you require, and we'll build it into the system for you. Then, when you''re ready to create your report, simply enter in the information you are requesting, and our system will generate the report for you in a simple to download Excel document.
- Quick Search Features - Public Contract makes it simple to find any contract, active or closed, that you have stored in the system.
- Unlimited Storage Capacity - Our servers are secure and are able to store all of your contract documents for up to 7 years, with no limit to size or number of documents attached to each contract.
- Message Storage System - Public Contract allows you to keep any emails sent to you through the system with our unlimited storage capacity. These emails will remain in our system and accessible to you through your My Stuff tab for up to 7 years or until you delete the message yourself.
- Free Technical Support - Public Contract offers FREE technical support to all agencies. Technical support is offered through phone, email, and LiveChat.
Public Contract is a cost-effective Contract Management Tool. Our services are priced on a per user basis, so to get a price quote, please contact us for more information and include the number of users who would be interested in Public Contract, an approximate number of Contracts you use each year, and any special requirements you may have.